Fashion and Style Blog

Monday 13 May 2013

Mints and Monochrome

Hi Guys, 

Today's outfit was on I posted on my Instagram from the Bank Holiday weekend, when the weather was gorgeous and sunny. We were having a lazy afternoon,  gone out for a walk and stopped of for a coffee, and then some Tapas, so my look was just quite a relaxed style. 
Jacket- Select, Crop Top-Topshop, Trousers-H&M
Hat- H&M, Bag- Primark, Shoes- New Look, Necklace- Primark
Bracelet- Topshop, Nails- Barry M Gelly High Sine- Greenberry 

I am always drawn to brighter colours when it is sunny, so it was a bit of a no brainer, putting my green trousers on. These are my favourite pair of coloured bottoms from last summer, I literally lived in them, so it is nice to dig them out once more. 
H&M Spring/Summer trousers are soo good, they are always priced between £9.99-£20 and they are a great quality, with lots of different prints and colours. I have lots of different pairs, I don't think I realised until I cleared out my cupboard how many I have, but they wash well, and the fit is good, so I guess it makes sense to buy what you know works right? 

I must admit, I am really starting to get into the crop top trend, I did not think I would but I am loving it with skater skirts and PJ style trousers at the mo. I really wanted to wear it with this outfit too, but it was just a little too cold, so I popped a black vest underneath and it worked well.  
I really like the Mint and Monochrome colours together and will definitely be checking my summer wardrobe to see if I can find some other combo's in the same colours as I think it is perfect for the sun. 

Well, I hope you have all had nice weekends? I posted my April Favourites on my You Tube channel, on Saturday if you have not checked it out I would love you to come and let me know what you think of the products and fashion pieces I have been loving this month. 
Got quite a busy week on the blog planned, so be sure to stay tuned! 

Happy Monday!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig