Fashion and Style Blog

Saturday 3 March 2012

Taking on print!

Here some snaps of my new print leggings.I was at first a bit nervous about this trend,as I was not sure how a pear shape could pull off this look, as all the focus is on the bottom part of the body. But, to balance out the overall effect, I decided to team them with a bright cobalt blue blazer.





The pictures were taken in my office, so there are some great views of Manchester thrown in too! The top I am wearing is a t shirt from H&M that I bought in x large, because I wanted to be able to wear it off the shoulder and knot it at the front. (I like the ruched effect it creates). It is sometimes worth playing around with the sizes you buy, if you want to create a different fit or style than the norm. 
I know there are lots of coloured print leggings out there, but I just felt that the black and white would be more versatile. 
Hope you like it and get involved in the print trend too!
xxxxxx

Leggings- Topshop, T shirt- H&M, Blazer- Primark, Ring- Topshop, Ballet Pumps- New Look
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great outfit!!Especially love the blazer! found you on IFB, following :) xx

    http://gach-rud-emma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig