Fashion and Style Blog

Thursday 12 April 2012

Day two Manchester Fashion Week Outfit's!

Yesterday was another great day at Manchester Fashion week, it was the day I was most excited about as it was the Manchester school of Art show which was showcasing 6 of the most promising designers from their award winning fashion courses. So, there was a lot to live up too and it did not disappoint, the designs were unique and daring and I will do a full review of the show very soon- you will love the pieces! 
 I also saw the beautiful House of Herlihy show, which is a independent label set up by Sinead O'Herliry in 2011, this was a stunning collection of digital printed shift dresses and evening gowns, which I will also review here asap!

Apologies, I am in a hurry again today as I am heading back down for my third day at the catwalk and so just wanted to quickly pop up what I wore for my second outing, my partner in style, Katie joined my yesterday, which was great, so her outfit is there too!

                                Leggings- Topshop, Vest-H&M, Shirt-Primark
                    Jacket-H&M, Ring-H&M, Hat-H&M
           Necklace-No Angel(An Independent Manchester Shop)
                     Shoes-New Look, Bag-Primark

After being a bit more glam on Tuesday for the Misguided shows, I wanted to be bring it down a notch and went for my Topshop print leggings, which I am loving at the moment, the monochrome colour has been perfect cos I have been able to wear so many different colours with them. However, as I have said before, if you are a pear shape like me it is best not to wear patterns or prints on the top half too so I choice this black loose sleeveless shirt from Primark, it was comfy and it falls really well so you don't have to play around with it all day pulling it down or up. 
The accessories I decided to keep simple and the gold charm necklace was my first pick, it adds something to the look but does not dominate it which is always best if you have loud leggings on!

Wetlook Legging-Boohoo, Tribal Vest-Newlook, 
Jacket-Primark, Vest-H&M, Boots-Primark,
Necklace-New Look

All you lovely keen followers will know we have posted this tribal New Look vest before, a few weeks ago but when you love a top, you can't stop wearing it! (The secret is to be able to style it in different ways)This time Katie wanted to dress it up with a blazer, this is a really good look if you want to try the tribal/Aztec trend but don't want to turn it full on! The colour of the blazer is really important though, try not to always go for a black,it's so easy I know but, Katie wanted to pick out the orange and browns of the top and felt the Burgundy was going to work best, we are all about the colours at the mo! 


Well, I hope you liked our picks, I will go know and get myself ready for more shows, this afternoon we have Mulberry, Flannels and Ted Baker so very excited! 
Will give you the full round up tomorrow!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig