Fashion and Style Blog

Thursday 5 April 2012

Easter Treats!

I am very excited about the long weekend, It is so nice to have an 2 extra days off and when everyone else is off at the same time it is even more relaxing! So, off course this means more time to hit the shops, and I will definitely be taking this opportunity on one of the days. To help me and you I have been doing some fashion research to find the top picks to treat yourselves with this Easter!

There is some fab picks out on the high street at the moment, it was hard to know where to start, and with the ever changing weather it makes it even more difficult to choose what you should invest your money in, so I have gone for a real mix, some clothes, some beauty but all on the wish list! 


Denim Dress- River Island £20

Suede Show Boot - Boohoo £35

Blouse- Monki £35 (euros)

Tribal Dress- River Island £20

Wedges- Boohoo £25

Top-Topshop £40

T Shirt-River Island £15

OPI Nail Varnish- QVC £29.95

Jumper- Boohoo £20

Skirt- Topshop £35

Denim Waistcoat-Topshop £38

Feather Necklace-Own the Runway £17.99

Brightening Mask- Liz Earle £14.95

Hat- Monki- £20 (euros)

Lace Vest- Own the Runway £19.99

All the clothes are fab, but I think my favourite has to be the Hat from Monki, I am becoming the biggest fan of them at the moment, the clothes are really well cut and I always love the colours, plus the hat will be a key part to my summer wardrobe.
But, the items I am most excited about is the mask from Liz Earle, at this time of year it is so important to work away the dead skin cells and give the skin a new glow for the new season!

I hope you like my picks and enjoy the long weekend and chocolate on Sunday, I have got my eggs lined up ready to eat! 

Happy Easter and Happy Shopping!

xxxxxxxxxxxx   
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. like your picks! if I had to pick one, I'd pick the lace vest but then again, like you, I'm lovin' Monki too!

    xxx

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many good picks! Really want to try sone liz Earle products heard so much good stuff on it! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys!
    Tasnim, I know I have only discovered Monki in the past couple of months they are fab! X

    Shoba- You have to try Liz Earle! The products are wonderful, the Cleanse and Polish is my beauty staple, you will love it! X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig