Fashion and Style Blog

Thursday 26 April 2012

New Skirt and Neons!















Skirt-Simply Be, Top-Primark, Belt-New Look
Necklace-(bought in Greece), Shoes- Primark

I always get excited when I get to wear a new item of clothing and I has been waiting for the right time to roll out my new Simply Be dip hem skirt and today was the day! The weather has been awful (hence the inside pictures) so I decided to cheer myself up by wearing something new! 
I am really happy with this skirt, it is soo comfy and a really good length at the front, so you don't have to worry about it being too short I think that is why I am loving the dip hemmed skirts this season as they allow you to get your legs out without going the whole hog!
To wear with it I have gone for old classics, in my fav wedges, that I have had for years, the cross over detail creates a really nice feature to the look, rather than just normal solid wedges. And my Primark neon Orange top has been a staple of this season, the perfect way to bring an outfit up to date! The necklace I have also had for years and I find whenever I wear quite solid colours I always turn to this necklace to bring the top half come to life, who doesn't love a big statement necklace? 

Well, we have officially broke the back of the week and it's Friday tomorrow! I am heading out for drinks with friends from work and then catching up with blog stuff over the weekend, my home made peter pan collar is ready and I will be posting my how to steps to make it, so stay tuned! 

                                                           xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig