Fashion and Style Blog

Monday 21 May 2012

Outfit of the Week!

Hi Guys!

Well, a lot seems to happened since the last post on Friday! I have ran the Great Manchester 10k Run with my sister for a wonderful local charity Talbot House- a support service for parents and Carers of people who have learning disabilities. This was the 3rd year I have entered the race and once again, I loved it!
I also found out that I came second in a Motilo styling competition for an Americana look and have won £250 of vouchers for Glasswork Studio's (which I will do a separate post on very soon!)

So all in all a very busy time, but I was really excited to put together my Outfit of the week, as this weeks winner is a fantastic online boutique called Shop Rebelle, that I recently discovered from one of my favourite bloggers Frassy! 
The site has a gorgeous collection of funky on trend pieces that are perfect for this season, that have an quirky edge, I love it when I find a new fashion site and spend ages going through all the items, so it was easy to pick this weeks look....

Sunglasses 20 Euro's, Jumper 52 Euro's, Necklace 15 Euro's
Handbag 292 Euro's (Sam Edelman), Trousers 170 Euro's
Sandals 88 Euro's (Marais)

I built this outfit around these amazing trousers- I know that I have been going on and on about print this season, but honestly I can't get enough! I decided to keep the rest of the look really simple and use the sunglasses and sandals to give it a pop of colour- I love this bright orange it is so bold and sunny. The necklace is really quirky and fun and really sums up the Shop Rebelle style, overall I think this look is fab for all this good weather we are about to have! what do you think? 

I have attached the link for Shop Rebelle, and Talbot House, both very different but I hope you can check them both out! 

 http://www.shoprebelle.com/en/

 http://www.talbothouse.org.uk/

I am soo excited that the weather is going to be nice and sunny this week, I can finally start to wear my summer wardrobe! So will be posting some outfit posts this week and my final Summer style Challenge, so stay tuned!

Happy Monday! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. congratulations on your win and running the Marathon for a good cause!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was tough going at the start of the training, but very worth it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit you made from the shop and thanks so so so much for sharing us on your site! *Big Hugs* Haleigh @ REBELLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Haleigh, Thanks so much! I absolutely love your site and will be featuring it lots more! Can you let me know if you have any bloggers events/ press days etc I would love to also write a feature on that. xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig