Fashion and Style Blog

Monday 26 November 2012

Snoods, Hats and Burgundy!

                             Jacket- Miss Rebel, Snood- Topshop, Shirt- Forever 21
Chinos- Primark, Hat- H&M, Bag- Primark, 
Boots- Viva La Diva, Ring- Newlook, Necklace- Topshop
Nails- OPI  The Spy Who Loved Me ( Bond Collection)

Hey Guys! 

As you will know if you follow my Twitter here and Instagram here   I went back up home to the Lake District this weekend to see my Mum and Dad. 
I love getting back as much as I can, it is really nice when you are in a big city day in day out to get away and chill and be looked after. I swear I come back about 2 stone heavier every time I leave!
(And as we are going into the busiest time of the year it was nice to have a recharge)

As I was just out and about doing some shopping and mooching around, I just wanted a really casual look and went for my burgundy Chino's that have been an essential part of my Autumn/ Winter wardrobe. They are perfect when you feel yourself leaning towards plain old jeans to perk up an outfit. 
Mine are from Primark and I they are fab, they wash well and hold there shape, so if you are looking for any head there first! 
Also it has been so cold this weekend, so full hat and snood were never far from my side- I may have to opt for inside photo's if this keeps up! :-) 

Well, I hope you are not having too bad a Monday? I have sooo much on this week, Work is hectic and I have 2 blogger events that I am really looking forward too, so not sure when I will have time to properly start my Christmas shopping...ekk! 
Hope you like the look and stay tuned for more. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this outfit! Burgundy jeans are so gorgeous for AW :) your snood looks so versatile - I'd love a neutal coloured one like that!

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn! You should get a black snood, I wear mine with everything. :-)

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig