Fashion and Style Blog

Saturday 9 February 2013

January Fashion and Beauty Favourites!

Hi Guys!

Today's post is my January Favourites, with all the fashion and beauty products and items I have been loving using over the last month. 
January is always a good month to start to arrange your new season wardrobe, with some new pieces and accessories, plus with the cold weather and snow it was been really important to look after my skin. 
So, check out my hero's in the video below!



Beauty Products Mentioned

Liz Earle's Skin Repair Moisturiser ( Normal to Combination)
Essie Nail Polish- Master Plan
No7 Nail Polish- So Simple
Barry M High Shine Polish - Papya and Greenberry

Fashion Pieces

New Look Shoe Boots

I hope you like my picks, and I would love to know what you have been loving over the past month!
Hope you are having a good weekend so far, and are enjoying all the catwalk reports from New York Fashion Week? More Outfit Posts Tomorrow!

Happy Saturday!
xxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig