Fashion and Style Blog

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Old and New together

 Coat- New Look, Faux Faur- H&M, Shirt- New Look
Trousers- H&M, Bag- Primark, Heels- bought in a Sample Sale
Collar- Topshop 

Hi Guys!

Today's Outfit was a case of putting old and new favourites together. My beloved peach crinkly shirt ( I know it may look like it needs an iron, but it is supposed to look like that!) which was an absolute wardrobe staple last spring and my new print trousers from H&M. 
I love when you can dig out old and forgotten pieces and inject new life into them with new season trends. 
And it has got cold again, so the big coat has been brought back out to cope with all these freezing mornings, but I was really happy with the way it worked with the rest of the outfit. What do you think? Are you like me turning into some sort of print trouser addict?

Well, I am currently sat in a room surrounded with clothes, bags, shoes and accessories as I am packing for London Fashion Week! I am heading down there tomorrow night for my first show which is the Retrospective collection at the Bloomsbury Ballroom. Details here 
I can not wait and then have Friday and Saturday to look forward to at Somerset House and I am attending some sessions with Grazia too which will be fab! I will be tweeting, instagramming and posting the whole time I am there, so be sure to stay tuned. It is quite surreal even going to an event like this so, bear with me if I sound a bit over excited. :-) 
I hope you are all having a good week? I will have to nip off now and sort out these clothes, it is stressful enough packing for a normal trip let alone fashion week! 

Happy Wednesday
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. great outfit, the spikes and chain link definitely add that oomph to the look!

    deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig