Fashion and Style Blog

Wednesday 27 March 2013

#MCRFW Blogger Event


Hi Guys, 

Today's post is the pics from the Manchester Fashion Week Blogger event  I went to last night. As you know I have been asked to be the part of the official blog team for the big event and last night was the opportunity to meet all the other lovely ladies who will be joining me on the frow!
It was a great night and just me all the more excited for the week itself. 
Kirsty Atwood the Head of Manchester Fashion Week, chatting to the lovely Heather from In Your Wardrobe
Me and the gorgeous Martyna  and Lilly
Our "Official" Blogger Cupcakes!

The show schedule was released this week and is amazing, you do not want to miss it. What is great about Manchester Fashion Week for me this year is the variety of the collections. There is High Street brands like Boohoo and Next, Designers and new emerging fashion talent, plus some celeb ranges to checkout!
To see the official line up and ticket information click here 
(Tickets are starting from £10, so you can't say no!)

Last night also gave the Manchester Fashion week team the chance to bring us up to speed of lots of other exciting fashion events and launches in the coming months that I will keep you up to date on. Plus we got our second "Blogger Box" that I will be posting on very soon too. 

One of the best parts of working on a project like this is getting to meet and work with such lovely fellow bloggers. Sometimes blogging can be a lonely business, super rewarding but sometimes you want to share it with others and that is what I can't wait to do! 


Dress- Missguided, Jacket- Miss Rebel, Faux Fur-H&M
Boots- Newlook, Necklace- Newlook, Earrings- Primark

My look for the night was my favourite Missguided midi dress with leather sleeves, and brought a little pop of neon in my necklace. It can be a stress deciding what to wear to a event like this, but I just always try and go for something comfy. 

I hope you like the look and I hope you can check out the Manchester Fashion Week site and come and join us! 

Do you all have lovely plans for the Easter Weekend? I am heading back up home for the weekend and I can't wait, I like getting back for long weekend when I can, as apart from Christmas, I never really get that long to be home and sometimes you just really need to. Not really sure what the plans are yet, so currently looking at the very untidy bed and suitcase trying to pack! It is always hard when you don't know what you are doing. But I will be posting across the weekend so I will keep you up to date on what I choose to pack in the end! 

Happy Thursday!

Yours Fashionably 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It was definitely a really lovely evening and great meeting you :) see you at the next event

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to meet you too! It's going to be a fab week. xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig