Fashion and Style Blog

Wednesday 24 April 2013

A little bit of everything!



Hi Guys,
Today's outfit is a little bit of everything all rolled into one, (which made me think of that Meredith Brooks song Bitch lol!) meaning that it is a few different trends together, as I could just decide on what to wear!

White Jacket- Sample Sale, Stripe Top- Vintage
Trousers- Primark, Necklace- Topshop, Beanie- H&M
Shoes- Primark, Bag-Newlook
Nails- OPI Suzi's Hungary Again

Stripes are not a trend to me they are a constant, a wardrobe none mover if you will, so I always like to give them any airing any season. And I wanted to team them with my beloved black slouchy trouser for a bit of a sports luxe feel, but then decided to bring in some white (my favourite trend this season) with my loose white blazer. But, I then thought this now needs a bit of neon and so opted for my neon pink beanie, my triple neon thread necklace and bright nails! There was a bit of a clash of styles, But I was actually really pleased with the result- do you?

Sometimes you just have to throw the fashion rule book out the window- don't you think?

Well, I hope you like the look and I hope you are all having  good week? I have been crazy busy, but I am loving my new job. I have been in fittings this week helping style up the models for an up and coming shoot, and tomorrow I am heading down to London for a PR event, so all go. I am hoping to also fit in a quick dash down Oxford Street, so I will keep you posted on any purchases!

Happy Wednesday!
Xxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig