Fashion and Style Blog

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Cropping it up!

Hi Guys, 

This post, is photo's of my look from Saturday night, to be honest I never really do outfit posts of my "going out" looks, as normally I am running around at the last minute getting ready or I am with my friends and we are all drinking and gossipping so getting pics is out of the question! But this weekend I was out for a meal with my wonderful Parents and then a few drinks afterwards, so I thought I would show you my new favourite pencil skirt! 
Jacket- Miss Rebel, Crop Top- Topshop, Skirt- Topshop 
Clucth- Miss Selfridge, Earrings- Newlook, Heels- Newlook 
Faux Fur- H&M, Nails- OPI Can't find my Czech Book

I don't normally get out my mid drift, but I just literally adore this lace crop top, it reminds me of a black and white version of the SS13 Erdem lace. I like it as a crop top because it has a lot of swing to it, it is not skin tight, which I think with the tight pencil skirt would have been too much. (Well, for my stomach at the mo!) 

The skirt is going to be an absolute staple all summer long, so apologies if it appears on here a lot! I love the really bright vivid colour, and it is such a good quality piece, it really holds it's shape, especially at the bottom which is the first place to go baggy normally. I am so happy with it, are you loving pencil skirts too? 

Well, I hope you are having a good week so far? Today the weather was glorious, and it was lovely and light  this evening till past 8 o'clock which was soo nice. You can tell I am now officially over with the cold weather. Been very busy the past 2 days in fittings for work for an up and coming shoot, so very tired tonight. Off now to get on the sofa with a cuppa. :-) 

Happy Tuesday! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig