Fashion and Style Blog

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Monochrome Prints

Hi Guys, 

Today's outfit is one of my recent go to work outfits, my love for print trousers is still in full flow at the moment and I find that there are lots of different ways to style them, that make perfect office attire!

Jacket-Next, Trousers-Primark, Peplum Top- Fashion Union
Necklace-Topshop, Bag-Primark, Shoes- Select
Ring- H&M, Bracelets-Topshop, Nails- OPI- Vant to Bite my Neck

Red and monochrome is always a good combination, but I like the fact that I could keep the jacket on all day with the trousers, which was a bit smarter for when I was in and out of meetings. 
I have just got them on with my black fat spiked ballet shoes, but they do look just as good with heels too if you are needing to go a bit dressier. Do you like the look? And do you have some work wardrobe favourites?

These printed lovelies are Primark and they are a welcome addition to my monochrome collection, I just can't seem to stop buying black and white items! So I have had a word with myself and am going to try and mix it up a bit with more pastels and colour and so have been doing a lot of online shopping recently and I must say there are some great spring summer pieces out there. If you are in the search for some new threads, I have been loving, Missguided, Monki and  Fashion Union  

Well, I hope you are all having a pleasant week? Things are very busy as always with work and I am working on some things for Manchester Fashion Week too, but I am going to the Get Label Blog party on Thursday night which should be really fun, it has a hip hop theme, so need to start outfit planning now! 

Happy Tuesday!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig