Fashion and Style Blog

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Acid Wash and Summer Knits!

Hi Guys,

It feels like it has been ages since I did a non holiday related outfit post, so I am really excited to show one of my newest and most beloved wardrobe pieces in Today's post- my new open knit summer jumper!

Jumper- Stradivarius, Skirt-Primark
Bag- Marisota, Necklace- Topshop, Sunglasses- ASOS
Wedges-Newlook, Nails-Essie Too too hot

I bought this jumper on holiday from Stradivarius one of my favourite European fashion shops, every year when I go abroad I always locate one and do some serious spending. I would describe it as somewhere between H&M, Mango and Zara, with a few Topshop esque pieces thrown in too. You can only get it online here in the UK, but if you have never checked it out I can really recommend it. 

Anyway back to the jumper, I love the open knit style for the summer, as it is perfect in these hot/not so hot days. My favourite part of this top, however is the shoulders, which are cut out to create an almost bat wing style sleeve which is so unique and different and not anything I have seen on the UK high street. And that is what I love about shopping abroad or off the beaten track, you find gems that you can pull out of your wardrobe for years to come and no one will have it! 
I really liked the effect of teaming it with my acid wash skirt, as it gave an edge and rawness that I felt clashed well with the jumper. 

What do you think of the look? Have you shopped in Stradivarius before? 

I hope you like the look and I hope you are having a good week? I am really hectic at the mo with work, so apologies if I am not posting as much as normal. It is a really exciting time at work, and I am hoping to share some of it with you in the next couple of weeks. However, I will be back in a couple of days to show you some more new summer purchases, which I have been loving! 

Happy Tuesday! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig