Fashion and Style Blog

Thursday 18 July 2013

Tribal Dance!

Hi Guys, 

The title of today's post is inspired by some real 90's nostalgia, can anyone remember 2 Unlimited? While Tribal Dance was one of their hits and every time I pop this skirt on it is the first song that comes in my head. Plus in this summer weather, you can't beat a good dance tune! 

Crop Top- Topshop, Tribal Skirt-Primark
Necklace-Primark, Sunglasses- ASOS
Sandals-Primark

I love this skirt, I featured it ages ago on here back when it was all cold and wet and I wore it with thick black tights, boots and a heavy jacket, but I always really had it earmarked for sunnier times, and here we are! #heatwave
 It is such a bold loud print I just wanted to keep the rest of the look really simple so teamed it with a black crop top and once again my perspex necklace, that I can not stop wearing at the moment. 
I really like this look and it was comfortable all day in this heat, what is good about the high waisted skater skirt is that you can wear a crop top with it and you are not showing off too much, just a hint and if you want to pull the skirt a bit you can too. 

Although I must admit that when I have gone to edit these picks I have noticed some weird bra situation going on, so I apologise for the slightly wonky/squashed boobs, but I did not want to scrap the whole look, just because I am not 100% happy, non of us are, so I am not going to pretend I always wear the right lingerie! 

I can not express how much I am loving this summer weather, it is fab, although I have been down in London shooting a fashion film for work this week and there were times it was bordering on ridiculous, especially in the studio. But I don't want to moan too much because really I am a sun worshipper! 
Well, I hope you like my look and you all have lovely weekends planned? I am having a real chilled out one, which I am very happy about. 

Happy Thursday!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig