Fashion and Style Blog

Monday 9 September 2013

Back to Reality- The start of Autumn

Hi Guys, 

Well, firstly apologises for the fact that it has been over a week since my last post! Things have been very manic here and I have been struggling with the old blog/work balance recently, which has been stressing me out, but I am now back and in full gear for September and today's look is for me the start of my Autumn wardrobe. 

Parka- Huk (A Manchester store)
Trousers- H&M, Blouse-Primak, Boots-Newlook
Hat-H&M, Sunglasses- ASOS
Bag-H&M

When I officially bring out my boots, we have changed seasons, I will wear my sandals foe as long as is physically possible, but the weather in the past 2 days has just been too bad and the boots have come out from hiding in the depths of my cupboard! 
i love cobalt blue, is id such a bright stand out colour whatever time of year and is set to be a big trend this season. 
These trousers from H&M are favourites of mine, they fit really well and hold their shape even after a couple of wears. They look great styled down like this with my parka and boots, but they also look fab teamed with heels and a dressier top.
After putting this look together I am actually getting excited about my new season wardrobe, and getting my coats, jackets and knitwear on the go. I hope you like this look, and please stay tuned for the rest of my Autumn Winter styles! And some exciting trend posts which I have got coming up too.

The best bit about September for me is all the fashion weeks, I am  glued to the live streaming of New York at the moment and London is only a week away too. But to be honest, all my focus  is on Paris fashion week, because I am going and am literally too excited for words. I am in the middle of planning my outfits and I will not lie it is pretty stressful, my wish lit is growing by the day. I will try and do a blog post on my "Paris Outfits" for you guys too if you would like to see it?

Hope you, like this look and have had a good start to the week!

Happy Monday!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this coat, I actually tried one on very similar (but not as nice!) over the weekend. This just works perfectly with the hat!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Belle, it is a Autumn wardrobe must have for me! xxxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig