Fashion and Style Blog

Friday 18 October 2013

Back to Paris!

Hey Guys, 

As you know I recently was over in Paris for Fashion week and even though I am now back and I still have quite a few outfits I would love to share with you that I put together when I was away. 

Today's look is my gorgeous dreamy Topshop skirt that I am literally a bit obsessed with, it is my "Carrie" skirt, one that is different from everyone else in my wardrobe. When I walked past it in the shop I did that thing when you don't even look at the price tag you just pick it up and run to the changing room! (Every now and again you need to just treat yourself people)
It was perfect for an amazing meal and cocktails at Le Cinq restaurant in The Four Season's Hotel.

Skirt-Topshop, Vest-Newlook
Necklace- Primark, Heels- Newlook
Handbag- Primark

I decided to team the skirt with one of my favourite Autumn colours, burgundy and to be honest I loved it against the white. But the top half of my look is all about my necklace, which is one of Primark's exclusive pieces, it was only £8 but I can guarantee it will be a staple of my Autumn Winter wardrobe. For me the bigger the necklace the better! 
I loved this look, almost as much as I love Paris and writing this post and going through the pictures again is making me so sad to be back. 

I was so lucky to go to the Nicolas Kirkwood SS14 collection while I was The Four Season's and there was also a Private Elie Sabb collection on display in the Hotel which was absolutely stunning! 

I hope you like the look, and I hope you all have a nice weekends planned? I am heading up to Scotland to visit my Grandparents and I can't wait to see them. 
Stay tuned for my Paris by night post next!

Happy Friday! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig