Fashion and Style Blog

Monday 7 October 2013

Paris Day 3!

Hi Guys, 

Here is my 3rd post from my week in Paris! And this look was a lot more casual for a day of exploring the beautiful City, we walked for miles from the Eiffel Tower to the Sacre-Couer, so it needed to be comfy and stylish too! (cos lets be honest ladies, we can't do heels all the time!!)
I also heading to the stunning Grand Palais for the Carven Show which was amazing, so still keeping up with my Fashion needs too!

T Shirt- H&M, PU Trousers- Primark, Scarf- Missguided
Loafers- New Look, Sunglasses-ASOS
Bag-Primark 

Before I went to Paris I knew I wanted a pair of PU/leather trousers, they are the perfect for styling up a casual look without turning to jeans and I love the effect you get when you team them with something really simple like a white t shirt, but also great with a pair of killer heels and a dressier top too. River Island, Missguided, Zara and Glamorous all have great versions as well as these Primark beauts, so whatever your price tag you can get your hands on a pair. 

This over sized H&M top is a new favourite of mine, it is not fitted at all it is really loose, but that is exactly what I wanted, as it sits well with the tight trouser. And off course as I mentioned in my last post, anything tartan right now I can get my hands on I do, so this scarf will probs not be off my neck all winter! 
Are you loving Tartan too, Come join me?

Here are just a few more of pics of some of my fav locations across the city, but stay tuned I will be dedicating a whole post to the city itself later this week, so don't miss it. 


Outside the Carven Show, calm before the fashion storm of press, models and editors arrived! 

It was a beautiful display, check out the full collection Here

I hope you liked my look and and enjoying my Paris series, I literally am in love with the place! 

Happy Monday! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig