Fashion and Style Blog

Thursday 7 November 2013

The Winter Coat

Hi Guys, 

Today's outfit post is one I am really excited about as it is one of the most important items in my winter wardrobe...my coat! 
Choosing your winter coat is a big decision, as you will wear it nearly every day, so it has to be one you love and also one you know you can pair with lots of different pieces. 
So here is my pick! 



 


 Coat-Newlook, Blouse Topshop, Skirt- Missguided
Faux Fur- H&M, Necklace- Newlook
Bag-Primark, Boots-Newlook

I have been a bit obsessed with marl since August time, it is such a easy style to wear and looks great with lots of different prints and colours. 
If I am honest I really wanted a pink coat, that was the colour I had my eye one from the start, but everyone that I tried on was just not right. I have quite short arms and nearly all the pink coats were peacock styles with the draped shoulders that did not suit me. 
So I had to move on from the pink and that was then I moved on to the marl, and I was so excited to find this is Newlook number. 
After going through what felt like every fashion website I came across this beaut and I love it! 
It is a great length and the fit is really good for my pear shape figure as it is not too bulky but still keeps me nice a warm. 
I teamed it today with my Topshop shirt, and pleather skirt, but it goes just as well with jeans and trousers too. 

I hope you like the coat and I would love to know what winter coat you have all been buying? 

Well, I am glad it is Friday tomorrow! It has been such a long week, I am ready for the weekend, and I am catching up with friends so that will be great! I hope you all have nice plans? 

Happy Thursday! 

xxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Looks gorgeous hun! I love the black and white tweed look! xx

    www.fashionmixbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is so so gorgeous! You look lovely x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of of those dress. really very nice.
    african lace fabric

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome dress and jeweler. looks so stunning. We have a great collection of African fabrics. Visit us hope you guys love them.
    Sequin Fabrics

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig