Fashion and Style Blog

Tuesday 14 February 2012

blazer watch!

My current fashion love is blazers, every shape and size and most importantly colour! They are perfect for dressing up or dressing down. The ultimate is the black blazer, every and I mean every women needs to have one in her wardrobe just to pick out if all else fails- a timeless classic!
Over the next couple of weeks I will be sharing with you all my favourite ways I am wearing blazers this season, but I though I would start with my classic black. I was heading out for dinner when I wore this outfit and I was going from day to night, just throwing on this blazer just picked the look up and I was ready to go!

 

Blazer- Topshop, Blouse- Primark, Jeans- New Look, Ankle Boots- New Look, Hand bag- H&M, Hat- H&M

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig