Fashion and Style Blog

Tuesday 14 February 2012

New seasons inspiration

I have been watching and live streaming as much as I can from New York fashion week and there have been some beautiful collections.
But, I find that every fashion week, there will be one dress/outfit that I will fall in love with and will use as a base to start forming my next seasons wardrobe.
This Jason Wu creation i that outfit. It is absolutely gorgeous, the colours and fabrics are so rich and will be perfect for those festive party nights ( I know it is hard to think about in feb).

 This ticks a lot of my boxes, lace, red, which has featured on all the major designers collections- it will be the colour of AW12.It also creates a stunning silhouette, it will be very flattering look for nealry all body shapes. 
Just imagine blowing all the cocktail dresses out the park strolling up in a draped skirt and fitted top. The high street will no doubt pop up with some great alternatives, so I will be keeping my eye out for these. 

I love the huge black earrings, big earrings are my trademark, bigger the better and with this slick pony they look amazing! So dig out your old chandeliers girls for this winter.

I love when one outfit can excite you and get your creative juices flowing, that to me is what fashion is all about, you see a pattern, fabric or colour and it opens the door to new combinations and styles!
So,go through the collections and see which is your favourite and look forward to the winter wardrobe.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig