Fashion and Style Blog

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Highlight of the Week!

In the midst of all my post about the fabulous London fashion week (more to follow by the way) I thought it was time to start whipping up the excitement for the Manchester Fashion Week!!
Massive drum roll!!
This event will be taking place from the 9th- 14th April and will be a must go to event for all fashion lovers, buyers, bloggers, basically any uber stylish person in the North.

I think it is soo exciting that Manchester is going to be hosting an occasion like this, it gives huge support for all local and up and coming talent.
As wonderful as all the big Fashion weeks are, it is really important to look at new fresh new styles and designer's and moving fashion events around the country is the best way to do this. I know I will be getting my tickets pronto!

There are loads more details to follow, which I will update you with as soon as they happen, so you will not miss a thing!

The Manchester Fashion Week site,is updated everyday and newsletter to sign up for http://www.mcrfashionweek.com/
Or you can follow them on Twitter @MRCFashionweek

Get excited with me guys and keep the start of April free! xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig