Fashion and Style Blog

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Manchester Fashion Week- Misguided Catwalk Report


Today was the Missguided day at Manchester Fashion week and my first day at the event! I have been getting really excited for this week, it is great that Manchester is having a celebration of Fashion and doing it in style at one of Manchester's top shopping venues, The Avenue at Spinningfields. 

I love Missguided, the style is always bang on trend and the sizing is great, but the best bit is the price and here at Logan's Runway we love on trend clothes at a low cost so I couldn't wait to see their collections on the catwalk!
The pics below are from 2 of the shows, The Colour Pop and Festival Grunge

Colour Pop


This collection was an attack of colour, bold and bright and perfect for summer. Lots of mini dresses in block colours, peplums and sky high platforms. 
My favourite outfit was the striped leggings and orange blazer, it was really striking and could be worn day or night, with one of the gorgeous clutch bags! I have been loving the print legging trend and stripes are one of best to get, as they can be worn with florals and plain colours. 

                                                             Festival Grunge



It was all about Americana in this show with the stars and stripes on the shorts, tops and shoes! This has been a huge trend this season and will be great for all the festivals this summer, the shorts were very short, so if you are leg conscious like me maybe go a size up to give you a bit more room to walk around without a bum cheek on show! There was a fab collection of tops and shirts that would work for all body shapes, (I loved the lumber jack checked shirt)can't wait to get ordering!


It was a great day and there was also an exhibition of Missguided's brand new lines, uber cool stuff, which I will do a post on very soon! 
I am back tomorrow for the Manchester School of Art's show, which I can't wait for and there will be a full report too! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig