Fashion and Style Blog

Wednesday 9 May 2012

New Tropics!


(apologies for the grainy photo's not sure what is wrong with my camera!)
                    


 Hi Guys, I hope you are all having a good week? I am still reeling from the excitement of the Met Ball on Sunday night, it was a dress overload and I loved it. If you haven't checked out my best dressed yet scroll down after this post - defo worth it!
This outfit post was from Saturday night, I was heading out for drinks with the girlies and decided to wear my new Tropical top that I am crazy about! I know I have been going on about print all season, but it just creates the best and most current looks.
And the best bit about this top is it was only £10 from Primark! So on trend and a bargain, that is how I like it!
I teamed it with my most worn item this season, my Boohoo Wet look leggings, as I have said before if you have a lot going on up top, try to keep the bottom half simple to let the top really do the talking. 

I can't believe it is Thursday tomorrow, this week has flow by and I am really looking forward to the weekend. My Mum and Dad are coming down to see us and we will be shopping, eating and drinking nice wine, I hope you all have nice weekends planned and you like my outfit, let me know how you are wearing prints?

I will also be posting my next instalment in the holiday shopping style challenge so keep checking in for that! 

                                                               Happy Midweek!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love prints too. I can't believe that this top is from primark, I love the way it is styled.

    jess
    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is seriously adorable!!!
    Cannot believe it was just 10 pounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print, perfect for summer.

    http://www.welcometocharlotteswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great print to kick off the summer!

    (ps grainy pics happen a lot when there is lack of light!)

    Paola

    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig