Fashion and Style Blog

Wednesday 27 June 2012

The LWD!

                                      Dress- New Look (Giles Deacon Collection)
            Earrings- Bought in Calella, Wedges- New Look
                   Ring- Topshop, Bangles- Various

Hi all, here is another holiday outfit post, this is my old favourtie white dress that I bring out for every trip as I love it with a tan. It is comfy and cool so timeless I will be wearing it (if i can still fit in it) in 20 years!
White is my absolute favourite colour of dress, I have about 5 white dresses and counting I just think it is such an bold colour to wear, so you can imagine my delight when the LWD hit the catwalks for SS12.
To be honest my love of white is not just contained to dresses, I love tops, jackets and shirts, it is just soo chic!
Right, white love in over. I hope your week is going ok, and you have had more of a reason to wear your summer clothes! I am now past the stage of caring about the weather, I am wearing my sunny peices regardless, otherwise they just might not get worn. 

We are now officially in festival season too, I am really gutted this week as this time last year I was getting ready to go to Rock Werchter in Belgium and so I am very jealous of anyone going. But to get me in the mood anyway I have picked out my top festival fashion picks and will be posting this week so stay tuned! 

Happy Mid Week!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Lovely dress, looks great with your tan! Great ring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute dress! White is the perfect colour for extreme heat in summer. happy to be yoru newest follower! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alice, glad you like it and big thanks for the follow! x

      Delete
  3. You're so beautiful! I love your haircut xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig