Fashion and Style Blog

Monday 25 June 2012

Barcelona!


Skirt- Stradivarius, Top- H&M, Bag-New Look 
 Scarf- Stradivarius, Sandals- Primark, Ring- Miss Selfridge


And a final photo of my very stylish Dad, who was my travel partner for the day! In the gorgeous La Quinze Nits in La Placa Reial, we had the most delicious meal, would highly recommend!

Hi Guys, well as you will see these are the photo's from my fantastic time in Barcelona!
It was not a tourist day, having been to Barcelona quite a few times before I have done all the big sites, so this was a day just a perfect opportunity to just mooch about and stroll round all my favourite spots and capture some wonderful pictures!
 I really do think that the best why to get to know a city is just to walk around it and Barcelona is a great place to do it and it is where you find hidden gems tucked in the back streets!
La Rambla, Gothic Quarter, The Harbour and El Corte Ingles were my hounding grounds and I was able to do some fab shopping! (I will do a post on all my Spanish purchases very soon)
 I hope you like my pics and let me know your fav hot spots from Barcelona and I can check them out next time I'm there!

I decided to wear my new skirt from my new fashion fav Stradivarius, as I knew it would perfectly with my print top, and in all that sun I felt drawn to bright colours!

I hope your Monday has been ok, It was hard being back in work and not lying out by the pool! 
I will be posting more holiday looks over the next few days, so stay tuned. 

Happy Monday!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. amazing photos. love your outfit, especially the skirt. oh i love la boqueria in barca, and jamon :D yum!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! The skirt is going to be great for the rest of the summer! I will check out La Boqueria next time I am there. Xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a great time, ive been to Barcelona once too but I was young so I would love to go back x

    www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thanks Kirsty it was fab! You should definetly head back to Barcelona, I am sure you would love it! X

      Delete
  3. Love the pics , you're gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig