Fashion and Style Blog

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Forever 21 Launch in Manchester!

The 21st July was a very special day for us Northern Fashionista's, as it was the opening day of Forever 21 in the Trafford Center in Manchester! This was really exciting as there are only 3 other stores in the UK and they are in London and Birmingham and so logistically it is not handy if I want to go and get my fix. I think it is really good for Manchester too, as it helps mark its territory as an fashion forward city and will pull in shoppers from all over the north. 
So off I went with Katie ( my partner in style) to check out the store and see the new ranges and styles that in for the new season. Here are my pics of the day!

                                         Entrance- Next to NewLook and WH Smiths

                                                               New Season Collections
                                                                    The Accessories!
                                                          Spacious Changing Rooms

I will confess, I have always been a big fan of Forever 21, there range of styles and sizing has always been really good and I love the prices, however on my last visit to the Oxford Street store I was a bit disappointed with the clothes and nothing really shouted out to me. 
Therefore I went to this new store with interest, and it was amazing, we spent over 2 hours in there just going through the rails in some sort of fashion induced coma, I have not idea where the time went!
The store itself is a nice size, not too big, it is only 1 floor unlike the other UK stores, but there is plenty of clothes and accessories to fest your eyes on. The layout is great, sectioned of by trends and styles, and the jewelry, bags and shoes is like a boudoir of wish list items. 
What I was really pleased to see was the new seasons collection, lots of great dogtooth and patterned skirts, leather jackets and peplum dress and tops. I will do a separate post on my tops fashion picks from the range but the designs overall were bang on trend, and at such a great price, which you know I love. 

We did go a bit nuts, getting 3 dresses, a top, skirt 3 necklaces and 4 pairs of earrings, but you know when you are in that shopping high and every time to turn a corner there is another piece you want to pick up, that was us! (So keep posted for these appearing in up and coming outfit posts!)

If you are in the Manchester area then you need to come down and check out the store, if you have never been in Forever 21 before it sits in between say Newlook and Miss Selfridges, it is very trend aware but not to the point that it doesn't cater for all. 

It was far to say we left very happy fashion bunnies and are already planning monthly visits to stock up on the essentials! Although a little Logan tip, try and set a budget of how much you can spend before you go, as a bit like Primark you think you are not spending lots and then get to the till and it is massive bill, so be a little careful! 

If you want to check out more of the range here is the link to the site

 http://www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Main.aspx?br=f21

Well, I hope you are having a good week?Is it just me or does it seem to be flying by? I am trying to get organised for the weekend, as I am flying out to Rhodes to go to my friends Nick and Catherine's wedding! So excited, can't believe it has come round so fast, so I am outfit planning and picking out my nail polishes and accessories tonight so I am all ready for Friday!
I will try and post pictures on my twitter and Instagram when I am away, but I will be doing a full wedding fashion report when I get back. 
Happy Mid Week! 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This looks amazing, I can't wait to get down to Manchester and check it out! I'm so glad we're getting some decent shops up North at last :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig