Fashion and Style Blog

Friday 10 August 2012

"Carry Over" Trends and Key Pieces for AW12


Hi Guys

This is my new video going over the key "carry over" trends for the new Autumn/ Winter season! I always find August and January really awkward months in the fashion calender as you are coming to the end of one season and not quite into the new one, and you generally tend to be floating in a transitional no mans land, which I will be honest really stresses me out!
So, in an attempt to be more organised going into the new season I have gone through my current wardrobe and picked out key items and pieces I have been wearing all summer that will follow me through to the autumn and winter months.
 I hope you like my picks and before you pack any of your spring/summer clothes away watch this video! :-)



Here is an overview of the Key style "keepers"-sorry do not know what is with all the quotation marks!!

1) The Peplum Trend

2) Belts - OBI, chunky, detailed, skinny all kinds!

3) Black Leather Look Leggings/ Trousers/ Skirts

4) Burgundy/ Deep Coloured Jeans/ Trousers

5) The Metallic Dress

6) Metallic Nail Polishes 

I hope you find the video useful and I would love to know what trends and styles you are looking forward to next season! 

I am not sure about you, but I am so excited about the weekend. I am heading down to Norfolk with my Family for a week and I can't wait. I have been going to there for years, it is a beautiful unspoiled part of the UK with gorgeous beaches and lovely little Towns and Villages, restaurants and some wonderful shops! I will be posting while I away, so stay tuned for a full North Norfolk report. 

And just one last plug about the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards, the site is still open to vote for Logans Runway as the Best New Fashion Blog! If you would like to vote I would be very happy and send you lots of cyber hugs! 
Here is the link


Happy Weekend! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig