Fashion and Style Blog

Sunday, 5 August 2012

Spiked Apple!

                              Skirt-Stradivarius, Boob Tube- Primark, 
          Necklace- New Look, Wedges- New Look

Hi Guys, 
Here is another outfit post from my Greek holiday in Lindos, that I wore to a pre wedding BBQ. I have been loving this spiked necklace ever since I bought it about a month ago, literally wearing it with everything!! I really like the edge that it gives an outfit, and as I have said many times before I love a good statement necklace! But the real winner in this look for me is my apple green skirt from Stradivarius (one of newest fashion finds!!) that I bought when I was in Spain back in June, it is such a vibrant colour and I like how well it defines my waist.

I hope you all have had a good weekends? I have been out with friends last night for an amazing meal and a great catch up, and then today went out to watch the Olympic Tennis final with some other friends so all in all a good social time (but also very full!)Got a really busy blog week coming up, with some exciting posts that I hope you will like! Can't believe it is Sunday night already, where do these weekends go? 
Well, I am off to watch the 100m Men's final it's all very exciting! 

Happy Sunday!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Your necklace is so awesome and edgy and your skirt is such a great color! Wonderful outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joyce! The necklace was a real steal from New Look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meganne, I have checked out your blog and it is great! i am now following. Hope you check in again for more posts! X :-)

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig