Fashion and Style Blog

Thursday 11 October 2012

Casual Autumn Styling!

                           Jacket- Huk (A Independant shop in Manchester) 
 Demin Dress- Forever 21
         Wet Look Leggings- Boo Hoo, Boots- Viva La Diva
            Handbag- Primark, Necklace- Primark

Hi Guys! 

Can you believe it is Friday tomorrow, where are the weeks going? It has been a busy week, but even still I just don't know what happens to the time. 
These are some pics from my trip to London last week, I really am enjoying styling casual Autumn looks at the moment. I know it is great to get glammed up and go dressy, but often day to day fashion can be just as nice. 
As you will have seen, my leather sleeved mac is becoming a stable of my wardrobe, and I love it with this big tribal necklace. They clash in their styles, but I think that works with the denim dress acting as a middle man of the outfit, what do you think?
For more really good affordable new season trends, I would recommend having a look on the Missguided and Glamorous websites. I was scrolling through them the other day and there was some great skirts, jumpers and casual pieces that will update your style without breaking the bank, so check them out!

I hope you all have nice weekend planned? I am having a nice quiet weekend, going out for some drinks with the girls from work tomorrow (wine o'clock) and then having a chilled out time, although I do still have Ikea bookcases and drawers to put up since the move, so will probs have to look at that. 
I will be doing a post on all my new accessories and make up storage set up really soon, so be sure to stay tuned for that! 
Anyway off to do some work on a up and coming project that I am looking forward to share with you soon! 

Happy (early) Friday! 
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hi
    great outfit
    love the jacket and the forever 21 dress
    it would be great if you could visit mine blog as well
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit!! its great how made all these pieces work together!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig