Fashion and Style Blog

Tuesday 16 October 2012

High Street Hot list!

Hi Guys! 

Apologies for no posts in the past few days, I have been putting some time into putting the finishing touches to my new clothes and accessory storage, I am really pleased with it so far and will do a full post on it all when it is all done. 
However, going through all my clothes and packing away my summer wardrobe for another year has got me the mood of some new season retail therapy! I find it really cathartic reorganising my clothes at the change of season, you can really start to plan the new pieces you need and work it out how you can wear them with your current favs. 

With that in mind, I have gone through the High Street and picked out my wish list for my Autumn Winter looks!

 Dress- Mango £59.99, Top- Miss Selfridge £ 39,Dress- Topshop £49
 Coat-Topshop £89, Necklace- River Island £12 
Earrings- New Look £9.99 Boots-New Look £27 
Headband- Miss Selfridge £16

What are your top must have items for this season? I am loving metallic's and the military styles and worn together they give a real edge. 
This Topshop coat is amazing and may just be my winter coat of choice, although I think I will have to do a whole post on that decision (as it is pretty big!)
I hope you like my picks, and are enjoying planning your winter wardrobe!

Well, we are into the middle of the week and am busy busy!Hope you are having a good week? I am going to a Little Black Dress event on Thursday, really looking forward to that, it is always great to meet fellow bloggers and check out some fab new frocks! So stay tuned for the pics from the night.

Happy Tuesday and Happy Winter Shopping!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig