Fashion and Style Blog

Sunday 18 November 2012

Sliver Sunday!

         Jacket- Miss Rebel, Top- Primark, Wetlook Leggings- Misguided
   Boots- Newlook, Necklace- Primark, Ring ( bought in Portugal)
    Bag-Primark, Earrings- Topshop,  
Nails- Nails Inc Motcomb Street                      

Hi Guys!

Hope you have all had lovely weekends? I have had a very chilled out time, compared to the party antics of last week.
Today has been such gorgeous winter weather, the Sun was shining all day and even though it was a bit chilly   you just had to get out and enjoy it. These pics are from this afternoon, when we headed out for a nice Sunday walk and a bit of the mooch around the local shops, ( in an attempt to get Christmas present ideas) and then we rounded it off by catching up with some friends for a coffee which was lovely.
So I decided that comfort was key and I have been loving this dip hem top from Primark, I have it in 3 colours and I can not stop wearing it. I looks great with all of my leather and wet look leggings and is too comfy for words. With these I wore my all time most loved boots with the slouchy leg, I have had these for years and they just keep coming out every winter and they always look good. Do you have pieces like that,that you know you just can never part with?
But, my favourite part of the outfit today was my chunky sliver necklace, which just took the look from comfy and snug to give it a bit of style.It is great for wearing day or night.
You will have noticed that putting on a statement necklace on has been my go to look for these season, I love it.

Primark have had the best selection at such a great price, it has aloud me to get a nice collection going.
Here are just a few of my favs that I have bought in the last month of so are all still in the shops if you like, and none of which has been more than £8 which is just very very good fashion maths!
My Neckcandy Lovelies!

My search for my dress for my work Christmas party has stepped up a notch this weekend, and I have spend hours online looking at all the different styles, there are so many this year! So I now have my picks for the first in my Christmas Party series and will be posting on Tuesday, so be sure not to miss it.

I also was very excited to be featured in Grazia's fashion blog love this week, with some of my fav bloggers, so if you want to check that out the link is here:
Grazia Fashion Blog Love
It is always so lovely to be included in features like this, especially when I am in such good company!

Well, I am off to hit the sofa and continue my chilled out weekend, got a busy week ahead and a couple of blogger event to go to, so will keep you posted on these. Hope you are chilling out too! 

Happy Sunday! 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig