Fashion and Style Blog

Thursday 24 January 2013

Manchester Fashion Week! #MCRFW13


       Hi Guys! 

I have some very exciting news for you today! As you know I am part of the Official Blog team for  Manchester Fashion Week 13, meaning I get exclusive and hot of the press news about the event and are able to share it with you!

                                             Manchester Fashion Week
                                                       April 22nd- 26th 


Today #MRCFW13 announced that it has appointed a new Head of Fashion and it is none other than the fabulous Kirsty Attwood from the hugely successful Net-a-Porter.com!
Kirsty has a decade of experience working with luxury brands and high profile clientele around the world, and can relate to the designers she works with as she had her own womanswear brand Kirstmairie which has adorned numerous celebrity clients. Coming over to Manchester Fashion Week is a very exciting venture for both parties and with Kirsty's background spanning years within design, sales, management this will take the business forward to new levels and firmly cement Manchester Fashion week in the fashion calendar! 
Kirsty and the team can't wait to get started!


                           


"The inspiration behind MCRFW offers such a foundation to this companies structure it has huge potential to have an integral and impact-full contribution to the industry as a whole, over the next year I hope to build those relationships to not only establish the industries professionals based in the north but give a platform to new talent"

I am really excited about this investment in the best fashion event in the North of England, it is soo good to be celebrating the amazing designers and fashions that Manchester has to offer. Don't get me wrong, I love London and Paris, but lets not forget us Northern lassies!

MCRFW 2013 will take place on April 22nd-26th at the National Football Museum.
The iconic Urbis building will be transformed into a must- visit hot spot, hosting 30 fashion shows and 15 exhibition spaces throughout the 5-day event and I will be front rowing it and blogging and vlogging my way through the whole thing!.
 Manchester has a proud legacy in football and fashion, with many iconic designers and athletes calling the city their home. The National History Museum celebrates this legacy and truly gives a sense of ownership to the city.
This year will see MCRFW house its usual extravaganza of fashion catwalk and shopping with a few surprises from the MCRFW team, to celebrate the building of the new website and blog plus the launch of MCRFW Hosts.

I really hope you can come along and enjoy all the fun! If you want to stay up to date on all the gossip and news sign up to the Manchester Fashion Week newsletter and watch this space.

Well, I hope you are as excited as me about the big event and I hope to see you there! I am so glad that we are coming to end of the week, it has been stupidly busy and I am ready to chill now and more importantly do some long overdue shopping! I will do a post to let you know what I have been buying and would love to know what you have been splurging on too. 

Yours Fashionably! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig