Fashion and Style Blog

Friday 15 March 2013

Orange Brights


Jacket- Miss Rebel, Faux Fur- H&M, Trousers- Primark
Top- H&M, Clutch- Miss Selfridges, Necklace- Primark
Hat- H&M, Nails- Gelly High Shine- Lychee and Greenberry
Ring- Vintage (an amazing birthday present)

Hi Guys, 

This outfit was my cheer myself up look, as I can't believe how cold it has got again! I was getting very excited last week when the sun was out and I did not have to wear the big coats anymore, but sadly that was  short lived, when it started snowing again. 
Sorry, weather rant over. I just love spring trends, and so I did not let the cold stop me today by styling up my fav black cropped trousers with a orange top and orange necklace. Orange and orange a bit much? What do you think?

I think I need to calm down on my trouser fetish this season, I can't get enough, print ones, coloured ones and leather ones but they are just soo perfect for all occasions and H&M and Primark for me have the best picks. 

I hope you are all ready for the weekend? I am heading back up to the Lakes and then Scotland to visit my Family and I can't wait, sometimes you just need to get out of the city and head home it is so nice.

I hope you all have a nice things planned? And as you know over the past few days everyone in the blogsphere has gone mad about the Google Reader being shut down, I for one am still completely confused by the whole thing, is this just me? 
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I am on Bloglovin too and so if you would like to follow me here that would be fab. :-) 

Happy Friday!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig