Fashion and Style Blog

Monday 18 March 2013

MCR Fashion Week- Line Up Announcements!

Hi Guys! 

Very exciting news today- Manchester Fashion week has revealed some of the high street and on line brands that will be showing at this years event, Plus relaunching the website!




The show schedule will include High Street and Online fashion brand heavy weights including boohooNEXT, Ted Baker, Forever 21 and Reiss.  

MCRFW will host 30 fashion shows and 20 exhibition spaces throughout the 5 day event running from 22nd-26th April.
 Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday is dedicated to High Street trends, Thursday is a New Talent and Education showcase and Friday will see luxury designer collections take to the catwalk.

Boohoo are the headline sponsor for this years exciting fashion event. Attendees will get the chance to view the brands latest mainline trends, as well as a sneak peak of the next boohoo boutique collection, not on sale until the end of April. I can not wait for this, as you will now I am big Boohoo fan, so it will be the perfect way to pick out some of the key pieces I will be wanting to get my hands on before the Summer. 

This is why I love this event as it caters for all fashion needs and budgets, so us high street and on line ladies can get a chance to see the new season trends before anyone else and then can actually plan to go out and buy them- very exciting!!! Plus it is right here in the North of England.

The event will also see Made in Chelsea star Jamie Laing’s label Candy Kittens runway debut. The TV personality and Founder of Candy Kittens will be attending MCRFW for his first ever show along with hosting a pop-up candy shop featuring their new Spring/Summer range of sweets and fashion.
Designers and luxury brands showing on the final day of MCRFW will be announced in the next few weeks when all show tickets go on sale to the general public.

As soon as I get any more details on who else will be showing or any backstage gossip I will let you know. I will be keeping my bloggers ears to the ground. 

The event itself will be running from 22nd-26th April and it is being held at The National Football Museum. For all the details and ticket information please check out the newly relaunched website here http://www.mcrfashionweek.com/ Tickets will be starting from £10, so you can't afford to miss it.

Hope you have all had lovely weekends and not to many cases of Monday blues? (like me) Never mind, I am planning on hitting the shops this week, so that will always cheer me up. I will let you know what I buy :-) 

Yours Fashionably

Happy Monday! 

xxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Sounds like a great event! Enjoy sweetie!
    I saw your post on the Company feed.
    Would love to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know with a comment and I always follow back!
    You have a great blog and I love your style of writing!
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Georgina! Glad you like it. I will check out your blog now and follow.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Georgina! Glad you like it. I will check out your blog now and follow.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig