Fashion and Style Blog

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Pyjama Party!

Hi Guys, 

Today's outfit is one of the comfiest I own. My animal print trousers are literally like pyjama's, I could sleep in them! And today was one of those hectic ones where I was doing a lot of running around in and out of meetings, so thought they would be perfect. 

Jacket- Boohoo, Trousers- Primark, Blouse- Glamorous 
Shoes- Primark, Bag- Primark, Sunglasses ASOS
Necklaces H&M, Ring Accessories* 
Nails- Barry M Gelly High Shine in Papaya

I teamed the trousers with my bright blue slouchy jacket that I am loving at the mo, it is the best piece to wear to give an outfit a spring feel. It is just a really easy look for everyday, and unlike every other look it is 100% comfy. Do you ever just want to throw style out the window for comfort? Is this just me? 

I am well and truly ready to fully embrace the spring wardrobe, I've got my print jackets, bright jumpers,  white pieces and sunglasses ready to go and now the snow is coming back. Not amused, I am very much a spring summer girl, I don't know why I don't just move abroad to be honest. Every year I live in hope that it will be balmy and sunny from May through to September, but I think it's wishful thinking!!
To get me in the mood I will be up posting my top spring must haves this week, so be sure to look out for that. 

Well, I hope you are all having a good week so far? I am going off tonight to try out my new OPI Euro collection, which I am quite sadly really excited about. the colours look fab, so I will defo do a review of them as soon as I can. 

Happy Tuesday!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig