Fashion and Style Blog

Friday 5 April 2013

Spring Layering!



Hi Guys,
Today’s look was all about layering. The weather at the moment is literally crazy, we have had snow, rain and sun in one day and so it makes dressing each morning a bit of a nightmare. So I have been relying layering up as many pieces as I can so I can take off and put back on accordingly.

Jumper- H&M, Disco Pants- Missguided, Blouse- H&M
Coat- Newlook, Faux Fur- H&M, Boots- Newlook
Bag- Primark, Necklace- Primark
Ring- Designed by my amazing friend Denise!
Nails- Essie Master Plan

As I am still in my neon loving phase, I used my beloved H&M jumper as the base of the look and built around it, I am preferring white instead of black at the moment, so opted for my white blouse underneath which I think looks really nice and then just piled on the big winter coat and faux fur.
It seems ridiculous to still have my winter coat out at the moment, I just want to start wearing my lighter blazers and jackets, but never mind, the weather has to get better soon right?!?
I hope you all have lovely weekend plans? I am having a girly cocktail night tomorrow, so still in the process of deciding what to wear, I am considering (please note only considering) wearing my crop top, but I will see how brave I feel tomorrow night. I will get some pics of my look tho, so you can let me know what you think. I am about to go and hit Topshop in a lunch time dash, which is never good, but I just can’t stop myself! My March Favourites video will be up tomorrow on my You Tube Channel too, so it would be lovely if you could check that out.
Happy Weekend!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love this outfit, you look gorgeous ! I really want a faux fur piece even more now ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks hun. Yeah the faux fur has been by my side all winter! Xxxx

      Delete
  2. Well that is some wonderful layering! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig