Fashion and Style Blog

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Holiday Series Part 2- Outfit- Peaches and Cream/Black Lace!

Hi Guys, 

Well, as you will have realised, I am back from Spain (I had a amazing time) and am currently in the middle of my post holiday blues! I never enjoy coming back from a trip aboard, as I love seeing new places/cultures and visiting old favourites, like Barcelona but mostly I just love the sun. 
I know it is good to get back to a routine when you get back, but it always seems to take me a good week to fully bet back into non holiday mode. Is this just me?

Today's post is the first of my Holiday outfits that I wanted to share with you. 

And now a few shots of Callea (our little Spainish Town)


Top-Topshop, Shorts-Huk (retailer in Manchester)
Necklace-Primark,Flatforms- Primark

As you will know from my last post I always plan my outfits before I go and so I always have a couple that are personal favourites and this was one of them. 
I loved the mix of colours with the peach and monochrome, they sit well with a tan and I am loving the crop top trend too, so putting this look together was quite easy. 
Topshop have been my go to place for crop tops, I have another 3 which I took away with me, the quality is really good and they have a bit of movement to them so you don't have to stuck in all the time! 

I think this was a really good holiday look, I would never really wear this at home which was another reason to wear it in the sun. Teaming the crop top with shorts is a good way to not make it too dressy but still evening appropriate. 

I hope you like the look and I hope you have had a nice week? Now I am back I will be coming thick and fast with the rest of my Holiday series posts, including my holiday Make Up and Beauty essentials and my Barcelona post, which you will have to look out for. 

Happy Wednesday! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig