Fashion and Style Blog

Monday 10 June 2013

Holiday Series Part 1- Outfits and Packing Tips!

Hi Guys,

Today's post is something a bit different, as I am going on holiday to Barcelona tomorrow, I thought it would be fun to one go through with you what outfits I am taking with me on my holiday and two share with you my packing tips and tricks that I have learnt over the years after making possibly every packing mistake you can make! 

This will be the first post in my holiday series, as I will also be doing a "What's in my Travel Make Up bag" post, plus outfit posts from my time away too. I thought it was time I mixed it up here and I am really nosey by nature and I love seeing/reading things like this so thought you would like to see it too! 

Here is the Video, for you explaining each look, plus talking you through my outfit building packing system that I always stick to now- I hope you like it! 


Outfit building is for me the best way to stay organised when I am packing, as it stops me over filling my case with things I just don't need and will not wear. 

Here are just a few photo's of my looks too...

Top- Topshop, Shorts- Huk (Manchester based Shop)
Necklace- Primark, Bag- Newlook

Vest- H&M, Midi Skirt- Primark
Necklace- Newlook, Earrings- Accessorize

Top- Topshop, Trousers- H&M Beyonce Swimwear Range
Necklace- Miss Selfridges, Clutch- Primark

You will see as I mention in the video, I never take anything to expensive with me on holiday, as you don't want to risk losing/ damaging anything so I always buy from the high street for my jollies and it suits me fine. 

Well, I hope you have found this post interesting and it might help you when you are going away, and liked the different style post? 

I can't believe I am going tomorrow, I still feel I like I have lots to do, so I better get off and finish! I will be Tweeting and Instagraming while I away to you too, so you will have to check it out, and have a great week!

Happy Monday!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig