Fashion and Style Blog

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Nautical and Neons

Hi Guys, 

The star of today's show is my gorgeous striped loose fit jumper from Get the Label it is the perfect summer knitwear piece  and I love the classic style. 

Jumper- c/o Get the Label, Trousers New Look, Bag- Viva La Diva 
Flatforms- Primark, Necklace- New Look 

Stripes are never out of fashion, they are wardrobe staples like denim, so you can never have enough of them. When Get the Label kindly asked me to pick an item from their Summer collection I was instantly drawn to this jumper. I love the loose fit and the open knit, so it is not too heavy and can be worn even on hot days without getting too warm. 

I wanted to style it in quite a classic way, so enter my new white jeans. I have wanted a pair of white jeans for a while, but have just not seen the right ones, I did not want a loose fit, but at the same time did not want jeggings, so these are a happy medium. I really liked the effect of the stripes and the stark white, but I just could not help myself and added a pop of neon as I so often do these days. 
It was also a chance to wear in me flatforms, which I bought for my holiday and so far, I am loving them! 

As you will have noticed I have had over a week of the blog, I can not think of the last time that happened, but to be honest, there has been so much going on at work during the week and then I went up to Scotland to visit my family at the weekend, so I have literally not had a minute. But it feels great to be back, and getting back into it. 
I filmed my May Favourites for my You Tube Channel yesterday, if you fancy checking out my fashion and beauty picks for the last month. I will also be posting a Holiday series of blog posts and videos for my holiday to Barcelona next week. I will be posting a "What's in my Make up Bag" video and going through my packing tips and outfit choices, so you will have to be sure to check them out. 

I am soo exicted to get away next week, it has felt like a long time since my last break, but I have so much to do before I can think about it, I am heading to London on Friday for a very exciting day of filming, then going to my Friends 30th Birthday weekender, so need to be organised with my packing! 

I hope you like the look, and you are enjoying the sun. 

Happy Wednesday! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig