Fashion and Style Blog

Tuesday 20 August 2013

UK Holiday Fashion Series 2- Plaid Party!

Hi Guys, 

Today's holiday look was inspired by wearing tomorrow's style today, as we are coming to the end of the Summer and starting to look at next seasons trends, I wanted to wear a dress that was bought for the Autumn that I was able to style up today!

Dress- Glamorous, Necklace-Miss Selfidge
Bag-H&M, Sandals- Primark

Plaid, Tartan, check are all going to be the prints of the Autumn Winter season and I saw bought this Glamorous beauty a few weeks ago withe plan of teaming it with cut out boots, chunky cardys and a winter coat but I could not resist bringing it with me on holiday, as you never now what the weather will through at you!
It was gorgeous and sunny here today in Norfolk, so I decided to wear it as a mini dress with sandals and a little strap bag. and I was really pleased with the overall look. 
The dress is such a great print and is perfect for the seasons cross over as it is still summery styled like this, but will be a staple when the cold weather hits. I love the colours of the check, and my favourite bit about the dress is the cut, falling out under the bust, which is one of the best shapes for my pear shape figure. 
This dress sums up UK Holiday style, as it can be worn come rain or shine and that is what you need! 

We spent the day in Burham Market a beautiful little North Norfolk town with the most amazing hat shop, that was perfect for shopping for Mum's Hat/Fascinator for my Sisters Wedding. And we got a gorgeous one, which was very exciting! 
I do love this part of the world, the villages, the beaches, the gorgeous cottages and vintage shops it is soo lovely, and we are heading to Norwich tomorrow to go brides dress shopping for Katie, which Mum and I am soo excited about, so I will be sure to keep you posted on our progress! 
 I hope you like the look and are having a good week. 

Happy Tuesday!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig