Fashion and Style Blog

Friday 23 August 2013

UK Holiday Fashion Series 3- Digital Florals!

Hi Guys, 

This is the 3rd instalment in my UK Holiday Fashion series, Today's look has been a favourite of mine over the course of the Summer, and so I packed it with the hope of getting some nice weather when I was here in Norfolk and today was glorious, so out it came! 

Skirt- Topshop, Vest- Newlook
Necklace- Primark, Handbag- H&M

I love the digital flower print, it is not something I have seen before and was just a bit less quaint than a normal flower print. What this skirt has been really good for is crop tops, I have loved wearing them with this, as the waist is nice and high. However today I teamed it with my silky black vest in an attempt to catch some sun! 
I have 3 versions of this vest, in black, white and turquoise from New Look and they are fab, to wear with jeans, trousers, skirts the lot and I know I will be able to wear them under cardigans and shirts when the weather gets colder. (So they were a good thing to pack for a UK holiday)

The weather has been beautiful today, so we went out for a drive to Holkham beach and went for a long walk, it was so nice to get some fresh sea air- I know, I sound like a grandma when I say that, but it was! 
We have been having a great holiday so far, we went Wedding dress shopping on Wednesday in Norwich for my Sister and that was an experience! You would think as me, my Mum and Katie being great lovers of all things fashion would have loved every minute, but it was actually quite draining, the dresses were stunning, but there just feels like too much pressure to choose the right one, and as someone who always over thinks and plans outfits it was all a bit too much for me. But Katie looked amazing and we have made some big steps in the right direction! 

Well, I hope you like the look and are happy it is Friday! We are heading out for dinner and drinks tonight and I need to get ready, have a great weekend. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig