Fashion and Style Blog

Sunday 13 November 2016

The Statement Coat




As much as I love a classic winter coat, everyone should also have one statement/stand out coat to perk up your style on a cold Winter Day. 
For me it has to be leopard print, which lets face it is a classic trend in it's own right anyway! Long gone are the trashy connotations of animal print, it is a now a wardrobe essential and is always featured on the catwalks season after season. Dolce and Gabbana, Moschino and Saint Laurent in particular are big fans! 
So, I love teaming one classic print with another, Breton stripes, I love the timeless affect of mixing the two styles together, and then to updating the look by adding a quirky cross over bag, - who does not want a bag that hands out positive vibes?! 
This leopard print lovely is from Newlook, and was under £50, but there are lots of alternatives depending on your budget, which I have listed below. 

Hope you like this look, and I would love to know what statement winter pieces you are loving? 





I am wearing: 

Newlook Coat    ASOS Breton Top  Boohoo Bag

Missguided Trousers   Newlook Trainers


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love the coat! I've been looking for the perfect leopard print coat for ages! You look fabulous! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig