Fashion and Style Blog

Sunday 13 November 2016

Fifty Shades of Grey


Sometimes a piece of clothing comes along a you have to have it right there and then, there is no "thinking about it" one minute you are waling into a shop, the next you are handing your card over almost hypnotically. Well, that is exactly what happened with this AMAZING jumper from Zara. 
I am always on the look out for new knitwear pieces at this time of year, and there are some great pieces out there Stradivarius and ASOS in particular have gorgeous jumpers and cardigans. But, for me it's Zara who has absolutely nailed knitwear this season, case in point this yummy bell sleeve beauty!






You know the rule right now the bigger the sleeve the better, and this jumper has a whole lot of sleeve! 
As well as the gorgeous sleeve details, I love the marley (is that a word?)  grey colour, which were the perfect match for my over the knee boots. 
For me though the Jumper is not the only star of this look, it is also all about the hand bag! I originally saw this bag on Instagram back in September time and made it my mission to hunt down. 
I love the gold ring detail and fact that it can be crossed over the body or hand held, my version is from Forever 21, but Mango has some great alternatives too. 


I am wearing: 

Zara Jumper   River Island Boots (Similar Here)  Stradivarius Jeans
Forever 21 Bag  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig