Fashion and Style Blog

Friday 3 February 2017

Gingham


Unless you have been living under a rock for the past month or so, you will have seen that gingham is everywhere!!! It is one of those retro prints that just keeps coming back into vogue, and every time I fall for its chequered charms. 





I will admit to being a little bit in love with this oversized gingham shirt, (if you follow my insta stories you will know it is regular) it is so easy to style day or night and obviously has a serious comfort factor.
This is me in beautiful Lisbon last week, which was amazing by the way, if you have not ben you need to, such a great city/vibe going on. I will be doing a post on what we got up to very soon, so stay tuned if you fancy a bit of travel inspo!
Anyway back to my outfit, as I was being a tourist for the day I decided to go casual with the shirt and my trusty white pumps, but to give it a bit of an edge I teamed it with my cropped cami and I really loved the look. Crop top over blouses was a big trend on the catwalks, but it actually is really wearable and just smartens up a look.
And can we just take a moment to appreciate the beauty that is my L.K. Bennett Saffiano cross body bag with Boyarde initials, literally a little bit obsessed with this bag!! 
But, for me the shirt was the real star of the show and although it is dressed down here, looks equally fab glammed up with a corset or with black kick flare trousers and heels.
There are some fab checked pieces all over the web and high street, I have linked a few of my favourites below.  
So, long may the Gingham trend continue, I have a feeling it will be a wardrobe staple for the coming months!



I am wearing:

Shirt: Zara
Crop Top: (Similar)  Zara
Jeans: New Look
Shoes: Shoes
Sunglasses: Accessorize

Some Fav Gingham Pieces from the High Street: 

Topshop Skirt 

ASOS Top

Topshop  Top 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig