Fashion and Style Blog

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Return of the Mac!

I love this time of year, I can start putting away my big thick winter coats and dig out my "transitional" jackets and coats! My favourite of all these mid season coats is the mac, it is such a versatile piece of the wardrobe and can be dressed up or down worn day or night. 
I tend to wear mine to work, like in the photo below but, the beauty of the mac is that as it is structured and so can also be used to chic up a casual jeans day- think strolling round Paris with jeans, white shirt, neck scarf and mac- bliss!
My mac was bought by me and my Twin Sister at a sample sale at work,but I have been doing some investigating and found a couple of really nice versions on the high street, for really decent prices.


                                                          £25 Dorothy Perkins


                                                                   £29.99 H&M

To be honest, one of the best things about the mac is that is for all shapes and sizes. For smaller up and down frames it can create curves and for more voluptuous ladies it defines the shape, a fashion winner all round. 
So, dig out your trench's and Mac's girls there is more to them than flashing, they are a spring wardrobe essential! 
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mac- Wardrobe (from the sample sale) Jumper- Topshop Skirt- H&M
Snood- Top Shop Bag- H&M 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig