Fashion and Style Blog

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Not so Mellow Yellow!

  Top- New Look, Skirt- Simply Be, Wedges- New Look
   Necklace- Primark

Well, another gorgeous day, and with it another summery outfit! I have been loving yellow this season it is one of the most sun appropriate colours and when I looked out the window today I thought get me to the bright yellow!(and my Simply Be dip hem skirt has been a spring wardrobe staple!)
I am getting very excited as I only have a few days in look left before flying out to Portugal for a girly break. 
I am currently surrounded by piles of holiday clothes, bikini's bags, sandals etc so, I need to get organised and arrange all my outfits out on the bed. I will post a video tomorrow of how I outfit pack and arrange my case, so stay tuned for that!

Mid week tomorrow and then not long to the wonderful extra long weekend! Hope you like my look and have lovely things planned for the extended holiday. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. wow! loving the skirt and the top goes so well with it :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sammy, love you blog too! X

      Delete
  2. Super cute! You are lucky yellow suits you, I look like I got hepatitis ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! i am sure it is not that bad! Thanks for the lovely comments! X

      Delete
  3. Cute! Love the skirt and accessories!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love bold necklaces with yellow! X

      Delete
  4. Love the whole look and your necklace

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very chic! love the top :)
    that color is amazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the top was a real bargain from New Look. X

      Delete
  6. This is such a pretty outfit, love the necklace. It all look's so lovely together xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, really glad you like the look. X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig