Fashion and Style Blog

Sunday 27 May 2012

Paisley and Patterns ( Summer Smocks!)

     Top -H&M, Shorts-Bought in a Boutique Shop in Cannes 
Bag- Viva La Diva, Sandals- Primark, Hat- H&M              
Ring- Miss Selfridge, Necklace- Thunder Egg (Shop in Manchester)

Top- New Look, Shorts- Vintage
Bag-Bought in Portugal
Sandals- Primark, Ring H&M

Hi Guys!
This is just a quick outfit post from today. Funnily enough both me and Katie were rocking the shorts and smock look and it was perfect because it has been soo hot here in Manchester! 
Smocks are fab at keeping you cooler, as they are baggy and loose and just fall over shorts really well. 
I have been waiting to wear my H&M paisley pattern top for a while, you will have seen it everywhere, mags, adverts and online it was one of the main pieces in H&M summer campaign and I loving wearing it, a good summer buy!
Katie's smock is an oldie but a goodie that we picked up last summer and was fab for festivals, it is always really important to dig through last years clothes pile before heading out and buying all new stuff, you always find some treasures! 

I hope you are all loving this weather and are probs out sunning yourselves rather than reading blog posts!Let me know what looks you are wearing in this heat, as we are jetting off on holiday on Friday and more summer outfits ideas will come in very handy! 

Well, I will head back out to catch the rest of the days sun, will be posting my fab new Helmut Lang shirt that I won from my Motilo/ Glassworks Studio styling competition tomorrow, so you can let me know what you think of my purchase. 
For now, enjoy what is left of the weekend! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i love the scarf prints that are popping up!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! Yeah, I have been loving them this season. x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig