Fashion and Style Blog

Saturday 16 June 2012

Black and Tropical!

Dress- ThunderEgg, Wedges-New Look
 Earrings- Primark, Ring- H&M, Bag- Primark

Hi Guys, I hope you are all having a good weekend and not too wet after all this rain! It has been so rubbish and depressing for this time for year! Although I should not really complain as I am flying out to Spain tomorrow, so hopefully it should be nicer than here!
So, I thought I would post the last of my Portugal holiday photo's tonight before I jet off again. 
This was one of the favourite dresses that I found for this summer, from a local shop in Manchester Thunderegg, it always has such great pieces that are just a bit different from the normal high street. If you can go out an check out the independent retailers in your area you will always find hidden gems!

I loved the pattern, tropical prints have been huge this season and they looked great against the black. Another big plus of this dress was the fact that it kicked out below the waist, this is a good style for me as am a pear shape, so coming in at the waist and then kicking out over my hips is best! As soon as I saw the dress I know that I could team it with my yellow bag as it picked out the yellow in the dress perfectly. 

Well, I will go and finish my packing, there always seems to be so much to do the night before you go away. And I have been trying to keep up with all the Shows from the London Collections, there have been some great pieces so far, the Topman show yesterday was fab (just hope I can kit my Boyfriend in it next spring!)
I will be posting next week when I am away, so stay tuned for more outfit posts and my Barcelona photo's!
Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend and either curl up with a good film or hit the shops, best thing to do in this weather!

Happy Weekend!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig