Fashion and Style Blog

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Favourite Beauty Products of 2012!

Hi Guys! 

I am really excited to be posting my first video of 2013, I really want this year to make a lot more video's for my You Tube Channel and the blog, both fashion and beauty related and I hope you like them! I think it is a good way of communicating with you guys and lets you get to know me better and all my mad ways!

Today's video is my favourite beauty products of 2012. It was so hard to try and narrow it down to just a few as I have loved so many this year, but I have finally got my top picks! 

Enjoy! ( Apologies for any ramblings!)



Products featured 

Liz Earle's Sheer Skin Tint - Beige
Benefit's Porefessional Primer
Real Techniques Powder Brush
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara- Black
Maybeline Gel Liner -Black
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil- Milk 
Topshop Lipstick- Inhibition
Sleek True Colour Lipstick- Mulberry
Soap and Glory Great Kisser Lip Balm- Peach

I hope you liked my choices and I would love to hear what have been your hero beauty must haves for last year and what make up trends you are looking forward to this spring? 

I will also be posting my top Fashion picks in the next couple of days too so be sure to stay tuned! 

There's lots going on in the world of Fashion this week with the London Collections, which have been amazing, the Men will be dressing better than us girls this season! Plus the shops are really starting to fill up with all the new season's styles which I am super excited about, the start of a new year is always a great time for all fashion lovers there is so much going on it is hard to keep up, isn't it?
Well,hope you are all having a good week and not long till Friday now!

Happy Wednesday! 

xxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig